Location: Cardiff, South Wales
Salary: c.£35K (depending upon experience) + Excellent Benefits
Key Skills: Data Warehouse Development, SQL Server, BI, Business Intelligence, SSIS, Informatca, ETL, Kimball
Our client is looking for several Data Warehouse Developers to work on the successful delivery of data warehouse development activities in-line with customer expectations. You will require good all round experience working across all aspects of a data warehouse solution including data integration, data cleansing/profiling and developing relational structures. Working within an existing team the role will include some initial requirements analysis, writing data extracts from multiple source systems into a data warehouse using Informatica and Teradata. Your focus will be on meeting quality standards and applying a delivery focussed approach.
As an experienced Data Warehouse Developer, you must have:
- An excellent track record of delivering software;
- Expertise in the overall design of systems, understanding business needs and transforming them into technical requirements;
- Demonstrable expertise with relational database platforms;
- Practical experience extracting data from multiple sources using data integration tools such as SSIS or Informatica;
- Familiarity with data warehouse concepts (e.g. Kimball star schema, Slowly Changing Dimensions, Fact tables).
Teradata experience would be a distinct advantage.
Training will be given where required.
Please contact us if you have experience with Data Warehouse Development, SQL Server, BI, Business Intelligence, SSIS, Informatca, ETL, Kimball.
This Data Warehouse Developer role is commutable from: Swansea, Neath, Bridgend, Cardiff, Caerphilly, Merthyr Tydfil, Newport (Gwent), Bristol
Please do not apply unless you have the relevant skills and experience