Key Skills: Data Warehouse Development, SQL/Server, BI, Business Intelligence, SSIS, Informatca, ETL, Kimball
Location: Cardiff, South Wales
Salary: c.£35K (depending upon experience) + Excellent Benefits
Our client is looking for a Data Warehouse Developer to work on the successful delivery of data warehouse development activities in-line with customer expectations. You will require good all round experience working across all aspects of a data warehouse solution including data integration, data cleansing/profiling and developing relational structures. Working within an existing team the role will include some initial requirements analysis, writing data extracts from multiple source systems into a data warehouse. Your focus will be on meeting quality standards and applying a delivery focussed approach.
As an experienced Data Warehouse Developer, you must have:
- An excellent track record of delivering software;
- Expertise in the overall design of systems, understanding business needs and transforming them into technical requirements;
- Demonstrable expertise with relational database platforms;
- Practical experience extracting data from multiple sources using data integration tools such as SSIS or Informatica;
- Familiarity with data warehouse concepts (e.g. Kimball star schema, Slowly Changing Dimensions, Fact tables).
Teradata experience would be a distinct advantage.
Training will be given where required.
Please contact us if you have experience with Data Warehouse Development, SQL/Server, BI, Business Intelligence, SSIS, Informatca, ETL, Kimball.
This Data Warehouse Developer role is commutable from: Swansea, Neath, Bridgend, Cardiff, Caerphilly, Merthyr Tydfil, Newport (Gwent), Bristol
Please do not apply unless you have the relevant skills and experience