Key Skills: Technical Support, Analysis, 2nd Line, Active Directory, SAM Services, Application Packaging, Windows, Telecoms, VOIP
Location: Newport, South Wales
Salary: To £21K + Excellent Benefits
Our client is looking for a 2nd Line Technical Support Analyst to effectively increase stakeholder value through commitment to driving efficiency and improving their customers’ experience through the provision and management of IT services and solutions.
As an experienced 2nd Line Technical Support Analyst, you must have:
- Excellent communications skills, both oral and written;
- A sound understanding of the legislation that surrounds the retirement and disposal of IT equipment;
- Experience of audit processes from an IT technical perspective;
- Project planning experience;
- Proven ability to evaluate and prioritise work schedules according to business risk and priorities.
You should also have experience in the configuration and management of a mix of:
- Desktop & laptop Computer Systems - Group policy, OS build and deployment;
- Active Directory;
- SAM Services;
- Application packaging, deployment and patching;
- Windows technologies (Windows Client software and applications);
- IP Telephony set up and configuration;
- VOIP technologies.
Although this role is based in Newport, there will be 4-8 weeks training in Cardiff initially, then occasional travel to their Cardiff and Swansea offices, thereafter.
Please get in touch if you have experience with Technical Support, Analysis, 2nd Line, Active Directory, SAM Services, Application Packaging, Windows, Telecoms and/or VOIP.
This 2nd Line Technical Support Analyst role is commutable from: Bridgend, Cardiff, Caerphilly, Merthyr Tydfil, Newport (Gwent), Bristol, Chepstow
Please do not apply unless you have the relevant skills and experience