Location: Neath, South Wales
Salary: To £32K + Benefits
Key Skills: Technical Support, Analysis, WAN, UNIX, Windows, Client/Server, Voice/Data, Web Servers, Virtualisation
Our client is looking for a Technical Support Analyst to take responsibility for managing the day-to-day operation of their IT infrastructure, ensuring high levels of availability and security at all times. You will participate in the planning and implementation of policies and procedures to ensure system provisioning and maintenance that is consistent with company goals, industry best practices and regulatory requirements.
As an experienced Technical Support Analyst, you will be expected to:
- Participate in and support capacity planning and the development of long-term strategic goals for systems and software;
- Participate in and support functions to implement desktop and server systems that utilise industry best practices;
- Assist in the deployment of workstations, servers, printers, scanners, firewalls, encryption systems and all host security systems;
- Manage all operating systems, communications and business applications;
- Monitor the health and, where necessary, take remedial action to ensure the high availability of the IT infrastructure.
Your IT skills should include:
- A good understanding of large scale local and wide area networks;
- Unix and Windows in a distributed environment;
- Large scale office systems usage, including the implementation and management of an enterprise email system;
- Database administration in a client/server or Web Enabled environment;
- Voice technologies including data/voice convergence;
- Internet Service Delivery including Web Servers, Application Deployment and Caching/Content Technologies;
- Virtualisation technologies for server and desktop deployments;
- Security Management;
- Mobile Device Management/Enterprise Mobility Management.
You must hold a full valid driving licence.
Please get in touch if you have experience with Technical Support, Analysis, WAN, UNIX, Windows, Client/Server, Voice/Data, Web Servers, Virtualisation.
This Technical Support Analyst (IT) role is commutable from: Carmarthen, Llanelli, Swansea, Neath, Port Talbot, Bridgend, Cardiff, Aberdare, Merthyr Tydfil
Please do not apply unless you have the relevant skills and experience